Terms and Conditions for the Registration to the WVC2023
The World Veteran Championships Muscat 2023 (Oman) (WVC2023) is organized by the Oman Table Tennis Association (OTTA) in cooperation with the International Table Tennis Fedaration (ITTF).
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Oman Table Tennis Association. and its affiliates (collectively, “WVC”, “we”, “us” or “our”). These terms and conditions (collectively with Oman Table Tennis Association’ Privacy Statement and Content Policy, the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of www.wvc2023.com, (the “WVC Website” or “Website”), any mobile applications (the “Applications”), the Powered by WVC Platform, (the “Platform”), and the services, features, and content we offer (together with the Website, Platform, and the Applications, “WVC Services” or “Services”).
By using the Services, you acknowledge you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Website, Applications, or Services.
Table Tennis is a sport practiced by wide range of people in the Sultanate, by all ages and both genders. The activities started back in Sultanate of Oman in 1970s, and in order to enhance the means of upgrading the game activities in the Sultanate, the successive of national federations have worked to promote and develop the game in all regions, and to all sectors, focusing on priority groups in public, private schools and universities, clubs and others. The idea of sport is maintained as a "life model" by setting up events for amateur and older practitioners.
Below are the terms and conditions governing the use of the online registration for the WVC2023.
Subject of this Agreement
These terms and conditions cover
- Registration of players and accompanying persons for the WVC2023
- Purchase of additional articles, e.g. gala dinner ticket
- Selecting a partner for the doubles event
Contractual partner is
Oman Table Tennis Associations
P.O. Box 1246
Al Athaiba, Muscat, P.C. 130, Sultanate of Oman
TEL : +968 7117 9977
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions
- "we" means the OTTF (and "us" and "our" are used accordingly)
- "you" means you as our customer for the services under 1) (and "your" will be used accordingly)
- Material goods, e.g. gala dinner tickets, will be delivered during the accreditation for the WVC2023 starting Saturday, 14th January 2023, in Muscat, Oman.
- If we decide to offer a result book this will be sent by post mail or electronic mail after the tournament.
Cost and Payment
- All prices shown include the appropriate VAT. The price charged by us will be the price in effect when your order was placed.
- The invoice will not list the VAT explicitly. If you need an invoice with VAT explicitly shown please contact us.
- Payment must be made by means of payment approved by us and listed on the online registration site.
- Full payment must be received within 14 days after your registration. Instructions are included in the confirmation mail. All fees must be paid by you.
- The number of the players is limited. We accept players in the order the payment is made until this limit is exceeded.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have not received full payment within the above mentioned time period.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the date of the invoice your registration without any cancellation fee.
- After 14 days the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Before 3rd July 2022, there will be no cancellation fee.
- From 3rd July 2022 to 3rd October 2022 the cancellation fee will be 50%.
- From 4th October 2022 to 14th December 2022 the cancellation fee will be 85%.
- Starting 15th December 2022, the cancellation fee will be 100%.
- If you cancel only a part of the order, the cancellation fee will be based only on the price for that part.
- To cancel an order or part of an order you have to send us your given name, family name, invoice number and your bank account details either by email or by letter or by fax to our address above.
- If you are not doing the registration for yourself, you can only register people with their consent.
- Accuracy of data, especially personal data of players, is your responsibility.
- By registering, players agree that they will
- Play against each player chosen by us.
- Accept any player as a doubles partner if they play doubles and do not have a confirmed doubles partner.
- These terms and conditions are provided in English only.
- The terms and conditions will be governed and applied in accordance with Spanish law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by court the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provisions or portions thereof will be deemed omitted.